Poppy has a problem: His new owners. Help him to take revenge for his killed owner.
Poppy is a fan-game for the 2012 english comedy Sightseers. The game was developed in March 2013 as part of one game a month by Thomas R Koll who has been creating small video games since 2010. The artwork has been contributed by Anna Lazareva.
Simple controls and effects, rapid gameplay with different endings.
- Release: March 22nd 2013
- Downloads: Mac, Win 64bit, Wind 32bit, Linux
- Platforms: Windows, Mac and Linux (iOS and android in April or May)
- Website: http://ananasblau.com/Poppy
- Price: free, cause none of you would pay for this…
- Inspiration: Sightseers movie
- The font used i Comfortaa Regular by Johan Aakerlund licensed under the SIL OPEN FONT LICENSE Version 1.1
- Artwork by Anna Lazareva
- Programming by Thomas R. Koll
- Music https://soundcloud.com/md-gramm/place-du-march-bernard-bigo
PS: Alice Lowe, who plays Tina in the movie, did a “one film a month" in 2010, very much the same thing ananasblau is doing with games in 2013. There’s an interview with her about that: http://guru.bafta.org/alice-lowe-diy-shorts-mini-masterclass
Speaking about film, here’s the only one I ever made: